Heat distribution systems can be necessary when bringing heat from chp units or heatpumps to the heat consumers.
Europe’s Energy Point has long and extensive experience with heat distribution systems.
The following services can be delivered:
– design of heat transport and heat distribution systems
– design of hot tap water networks
– determination of the capacity of networks
– budget cost calculations
– technical economical feasibility studies
– optimalization of heat networks
– heat storage systems
– boiler houses
– optimalization of the heat insulation of heat distribution networks
– heat substations
– heat metering systems
– requests for offers for heat distribution systems
– evaluation of offers for heat distribution systems
– consultancy in ordering heat distribution systems
– control systems for heat networks
– water quality control
– tendering of heat systems
– operation of heat networks
– heat tariff studies
– regulation of the heat market.